Wednesday, December 2, 2009

OK, where do I begin?

Oh hai thar! (Sorry Rache I knicked this off ya).


It's been over a month since I've last updated, so I'm going to take this chance to update what I haven't updated but which should have been updated so now updated, finally.

First up, my submissions to FEW, never before seen images! As you can see the two Taniwhas have already been purchased :) They're all done in pencil/pen but pimped up via Photoshop.

Hmmm for some reason the Taniwhas always look shoddy when I upload them via blogger.

I've also created a new Facebook "fan page" that seperates my business from my personal life, if ya become a fan you'll have access to my awesome artworks :P also the latest news of art sales too.

Eat your eyes out!





















No comments:

Post a Comment