Monday, February 21, 2011

My recent works!


Hello hello there!

As you can see I haven't been updating this blog for a very long time, because I decided to use facebook as a more efficient way to update my latest art and abouts.

You can follow and 'like' me here on Ariel's Asylum.

As for my other latest art and about, go vote for my T-shirt Design here.

But first, ya gotta go register here. My addict name is 'Ariel' by the way :)

Aaaand finally, go vote for my design by clicking on the pussyat image below >:-)




School's gonna start again in a week's time, looking forward to it!

This is the last post that I'll ever make here, it's been good and fun and I got to meet amazing people through it, but the Asylum is where I will expand my fan empire from now on :)

No comments:

Post a Comment